San Diego Access Queries Class
This class is intended for:
PC/Windows Users: Access 2016-2019-365
Version Used in Class: Access 365
Certificate of Completion (optional): $5
Course Length: Half-Day
Access Query Basics:
Learn how to create, edit, and save a wide variety of queries and reports. This course is an excellent introduction or refresher for anyone who will be extracting data from Access.
Create Access Queries:
Create a number of different Queries that will sort and filter data using different criteria such as name, amount, and date. Use multiple criteria (text, numbers, dates) to narrow a search, use wildcards, use parameters, filter data by text, a range of dates or amounts, etc. Create queries based on existing queries/tables, rename queries, and delete queries. Add calculated fields that don't exist in table (i.e. a field that will calculate sales tax).
- Select Queries (basic queries)
- Parameter Queries (ask for user input to narrow results)
- Unmatched Records Queries (records not found in related table)
- Duplicate Records Queries (find duplicate records)
- CrossTab Queries (summarize data in columns and rows)
- Append Queries (add data to a table)
- Delete Queries (remove data from a table)
- Update Queries (update a large number of records)
- Make Table Queries (new table based on another table)
- Summary Queries
Computers Etc. Software Training Center, Inc.
6920 Miramar Road - Suite 206
San Diego, CA 92121